- Your shopping cart is empty!
- What information we collect ?
- How we use that information ?
- How we may share that information ?
- How we protect your information ?
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ?
When registering or ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your information includes your Email, Name, Company Name, Street Address, Post Code, City, Country, Telephone Number, Password and so on. or other details to help you with your experience.
Please Note : We never asked your Credit Card number or Bank Account. We only accept Paypal payment.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ?
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns, exchanges and layaway requests
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering or installing products
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ?
When you are shopping online on our site, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. Our websites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our websites such as ordering information, including your name, address...